Are you aware of therapeutic Breast Massage?
Clinical Indicators concerning the Breast:
- General drainage.
- Pre/post menstrual pain.
- Breast swelling and/or congestion.
- Discomforts of pregnancy and/or lactation.
- Blocked milk ducts (contraindicated if mastitis).
- Pre/post surgery including breast augmentation or reduction.
- Symptomatic relief of pain.
- Promotion of good quality scarring and relief of adhered/restrictive/painful scarring.
- Common benign breast conditions.
- Assistance with breast health.
- Rehabilitation from cancer treatment.
SHOUT OUT for 2 great events in October:
*one appointment per client at this rate.
My education includes Lymphatic Drainage and massage for the breast as well as a personal case history I did that was done for 10 minutes, once a week for 6 weeks. Click here to see the results
At your Breast Massage appointment, we’ll begin as any appointment does; with your history and expectations with time for any questions you might have before you give me your consent.
Next step is to begin the treatment;
A relaxing Massage for your neck, shoulders, and abdomen, before beginning with the chest, breast tissue and ribs. You’ll have the option to put a comfortable pillow under your knees, a cozy blanket over your lower body and have a warm fireplace on beside you.
“It is time for gentle and efficient breast care to be brought into the realm of accepted practice. Armed with knowledge and a clear understanding of boundaries, we can eliminate the controversy surrounding this legitimate, necessary therapeutic application.”
– Massage Therapy Today, By Bruno Chikly, MD, DO (hon.)